You're a sex worker, and you're pregnant. You may well be wondering if sex is harmful to the baby. Do you have to stop working immediately or is it safe to continue? This page provides information and tips on sex during pregnancy.
Sex positions and pregnancy
- Sex positions to avoid during pregnancy
Missionary position (man on top)
- This position is not recommended when your belly grows. Only choose it with your partner or a customer you trust.
- If you opt for it, make sure your sex partner doesn't put his weight on your stomach but gets on his hands and knees instead.
- Do not lie on your back when your belly is big as it can close off a major artery and oxygen to the baby.
- Best sex positions during pregnancy?
You on top
- You squat or kneel on your sex partner. This position doesn't put any weight on your stomach and breasts, and you can control the pace.
Side by side (side saddle)
- He's on his side, and you're on your back. Put your legs over him, the penis can easily enter the vagina. The penis can also easily move between the legs and over the genitals.
- You lay facing each other. Put one leg over your partner’s leg to give him room to enter you.
- You lie on your side with knees bent while your sex partner lies against you and enters from behind. [KW1] This can be a comfortable position during the last trimester of pregnancy.
On a chair
- Your sex partner sits on a chair and you sit on his lap. You control the penetration. This position is also possible on the edge of the bed or on a sofa.
- You sit on all fours and your sex partner enters from behind. The position of your arms allows you to control the depth and pace of penetration. Doggy sex gives men a lot more freedom of movement.
Do you have any further questions about sex positions during pregnancy?
Currently we only work by appointment. Call 03 293 95 91.
Monday14.00 - 16.00Tuesday/Wednesday10.00 - 12.0018.00 - 20.00Thursday/Friday10.00 - 12.00
For general questions:
Monday09.00 - 17.00Tuesday09.00 - 17.00Wednesday09.00 - 17.00Thursday09.00 - 17.00Friday09.00 - 17.00
Currently we only work by appointment. Call 09 233 47 67.
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday11.00 - 13.00
For general help and social assistance:
Monday/Tuesday13.00 - 17.00Wednesday/Thursday13.00 - 17.00Friday10.00 - 14.00
Currently we only work by appointment. Call 011 33 30 58.
Monday10.00 - 12.00Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/
For general questions and social assistance:
By phone or for an appointment