Good hygiene is important for you and your clients. Here are some tips.
Good sexual hygiene is an absolute must when you have anal sex. Ensure your bowel is totally empty to avoid the penis getting into contact with faecal matter. You can either empty your bowel or perform anal douching before sex. Here are a few more tips:
- Always use a condom. It is a sure way of preventing faeces getting on the penis.
- Change the condom when you are having anal sex and want to switch to vaginal or oral sex.
Observe following precautions when doing anal douching:
- Don't douche too much. The douche gets rid of faecal matter, but risks disrupting your intestinal flora which contains many good bacteria, that are necessary for a healthy digestive and immune system.
- Rinse gently, if the water pressure is too high it can damage the intestinal mucosa.
- Get the appropriate, preferably single-use, equipment at the pharmacy. Never ever share anal douching equipment.
- Use enough lubricant.
- Don’t use too much water.
- Use lukewarm water.
- Do not perform anal douching on someone who hangs upside down. It is very painful and dangerous.
- Do not use medication to prevent stools. It can damage your health.
- After sex, gently clean your lower body with lukewarm water. Do not use soap or other products.